♥ Winx club. Дети Винкс ♥

Объявление

У НАШЕГО ФОРУМА ЕСТЬ 2 ОФИЦИАЛЬНОЙ КОПИИ. ЭТО "linxclub.rolevaya.ru" И "supernot.rolka.su". ТОЛЬКО ОНИ ИМЕЮТ ПРАВО ЗАИМСТВОВАТЬ НЕКОТОРУЮ ИНФОРМАЦИЮ С ЭТОЙ РОЛКИ. НО ЕСЛИ Я НАЙДУ ЕЩЕ ХОТЬ ОДИН ФОРУМ ПОДОБНЫЙ НАШЕМУ, Я СОЗДАМ ДОСКУ ПОЗОРА, НА КОТОРОЙ БУДУ ПИСАТЬ АДРЕСА РОЛОК-КОПИЙ. [Гл. админ Калисто] - наш друг
Добро пожаловать на ролевую про детей Winx Club!!! Новая история, новые персонажи!!! Заходи и регистрируйся! Нам нужны все: каноны и не каноны, парни и девушки, маленькие и большие!!! Особенно нужен Драко - главный и интересный злодей!!!
Админы: Калисто, Лера, Селеста. Модеры: Мелодия, продолжается набор в теме "Набор модеров"
Сюжет ролевой Полезные ссылочки: Роли Правила Занятые силы Возраст персонажей Магические силы
События в ролевой: Драко отправился на Эсперо, чтобы завладеть гармонией планеты. Но Селеста освободилась от заклятия Драко и прилетела на Солярию. Там Калисто, пытаясь спасти свою планету, чуть не погибла, но Лера с помощью своих сил спасла Калисто. Леста сказала, куда направился Драко и Мелодия, Лера, Клауд, Калисто и Селеста отправились на Эсперо, чтобы вернуть источник сил Калисто и не дать Драко захватить гармонию Эсперо... Реклама:
Ник: Реклама
Пароль: 12345
Дорогие гости! От вас скрыта творческая часть нашего форума (то есть галерея с множеством картинок)! У нас есть отдел заказов картинок, где вам могут оформить, перекрасить или подобрать картинку. Так же скрыт форум "Принятые анкеты", чтобы избежать их копирование.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ♥ Winx club. Дети Винкс ♥ » Комнаты фей » Комната Рокси

Комната Рокси

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 165

моя комната

Рокси зашла в свою комнату, ужаснулась какой у неё бардак, потом вспомнила что все животные вчера были у неё в комнате, села за компьютер зашла на саит Winx Club. Дети Винкс. Ролевая. потом на http://winxbiliwinx2.0pk.ru/  потом выучила уроки которые задали в Алфеи пошла спать.

Greetings I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a tremendous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the great jo.

Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

Post writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with afterward you can write or else it is complex to write.

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I'm quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

hi!,I love your writing very much! share we be in contact more approximately your post on AOL? I need an expert in this space to unravel my problem. May be that is you! Looking ahead to peer you.

I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also go to see this blog on regular basis to get updated from newest reports.

A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I think that you ought to write more on this subject, it may not be a taboo matter but generally folks don't speak about these subjects. To the next! Many thanks!!

I like the helpful information you provide for your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at again right here frequently. I am reasonably certain I will be told many new stuff proper here! Good luck for the following!

Wow, awesome weblog layout! How lengthy have you been running a blog for? you made blogging look easy. The entire glance of your web site is fantastic, as neatly as the content!

You actually make it appear so easy together with your presentation however I find this matter to be actually something that I think I'd never understand. It seems too complicated and very vast for me. I'm looking ahead for your next put up, I'll attempt to get the hold of it!

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

Whats up are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Nice replies in return of this issue with solid arguments and explaining all on the topic of that.

Amazing! Its actually awesome article, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this article.

Hi to all, the contents existing at this website are really remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Awesome blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Bless you!

Simply wish to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply placing the other person's webpage link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

May I simply say what a comfort to discover someone that genuinely understands what they are discussing online. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people really need to read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular given that you certainly possess the gift.

After I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the same comment. Is there a means you are able to remove me from that service? Thanks!

If some one wants to be updated with most recent technologies then he must be pay a quick visit this website and be up to date daily.

Unquestionably imagine that that you stated. Your favourite justification seemed to be at the net the simplest thing to remember of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at the same time as other folks think about issues that they plainly don't realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , folks can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It is the little changes that produce the greatest changes. Thanks for sharing!

Great blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Вы здесь » ♥ Winx club. Дети Винкс ♥ » Комнаты фей » Комната Рокси

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно